The new and modern technology in our outpatient Day surgery has made it possible for many surgical procedures to be performed much quicker than in the past. The following procedures are performed in Day surgery two fully equipped operation theatres:
- gynaecological surgery;
- urological surgery;
- hernia surgery;
- vascular surgery (laser and micro surgery);
- proctological surgery (THD and other methods);
- orthopedic surgery (including arthroscopic surgery);
- ENT surgeries;
- carpal tunnel and ulnar nerve surgeries;
- minor surgeries and other operations
To provide relief from pain and full comfort for patients during surgery, an anaesthetist participates in all surgical procedures.
At our outpatient surgery we also carry out injections, infusions and other treatments that can not be performed at home.
After surgery, patients can relax in single or twin rooms with a television and internet, as well as a catering service if they are staying for a longer period.