ARS can offer the widest choice of diagnostics of any medical ambulatory care company. We provide the highest standard in diagnostics, using unique technology and involving the best diagnostic specialists. For many years our modern RIS (radiology information system) has been used to save information from diagnostic analyses. This system allows physicians to receive examination results on their computer screen in their office, immediately after an examination.
In our clinic you can receive the following examinations:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging – MRI (for various organ systems);
- Computer Tomography – CT (for various organ systems);
- Scintigraphy (for kidneys, thyroids, parathyroid glands, bone and joint systems);
- Ultrasonography (diagnostic sonography) – USG (for various organ systems, blood vessels, tendons and joints, gynaecological and peadiatrical diagnostics);
- X-ray (simple and contrast diagnostics for kidneys, urinary systems, stomach, gynaecological contrast diagnostics and intestinal contrast diagnostics);
- Mammography (Breast or mammary gland x-ray diagnostics);
- Quantitative computer tomography (to measure bone mineral density);
- Electrocardiography (EKG);
- Cardiac stress testing or veloergometry;
- 24h blood pressure registration;
- Holter monitoring (24h EKG rhythm recording);
- Echocardiography- sonogram of the heart (including pediatric echocardiography and fetal echocardiography).
- Intraocular optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Electromyography or nerve conduction studies (EMG);
- Neurography with computerized data processing;
- Electroencephalogram (EEG).
PULMONARY FUNCTION TESTING
- Breathing problem detection with bronchial challenge test;
- Breathing problem detection using bronchodilatation test
- Fiberscopy (intestine);
- Colonoscopy (large bowel examination), possible use of a sedative;
- Capsule endoscopy;
- Protoscopy (rectum examination);
- Arthroscopy (joint examination by endoscopy);
- Hysteroscopy (uterus or womb examination by endoscopy);
- Cystoscopy (urinary bladder and urethra examination);
- Laryngoscopy and videostroboscopy (vocal cord examination).
- Lower urinary tract endoscopy (cystoscopy);
- Lower urinary tract urodynamics testing (cystometry);
- Urethral pressure profilometry;
- Hysteroscopy (the inspection of the uterine cavity by endoscopy);
- Cardiotocography (fetus heartbeat recording);
- Hysterosalpingography (investigation of patency of the fallopian tubes).
- Optical dermatoscopy;
- Digital dermatoscopy;
- STD checks.