Department of Paediatrics
For the smallest patients in our clinic, we offer both preventive care and treatment in the case of acute and long-lasting illness. In our Paediatrics department we offer our help to patients from the first weeks of their life until they reach 18. With a referral from a General Physician or as part of preventive care from an ARS paediatrician, your child is entitled to receive for free, all vaccines in the State program.
To avoid unnecesary stress to your child, our clinic’s paediatricians and child specialists will make sure that their visit to the doctor will be conducted in a calm atmosphere. If neccasary our peadiatricians can visit the young patient at home on working days or even on weekends until 8pm.
To apply for a home visit, phone: (+371) 672 01 003
We offer health checks, documentation processing for schools, kindergardens, studies abroad and statements for the Immigration Office.
Child specialists at Medical company ARS are:
- Child Neurologists (Dr. S. LINDENBERGA, Dr. med. Prof. E. VĪTOLS);
- Child Cardiologists (Dr. Med. I. LUBAUA);
- Child Surgeon (Asoc. Prof. A. Enģelis);
- Child ENT (Dr. I. KREICA);
- Child Ophthalmologist (Latvian American Eye Center);
- Paediatric Dentist;
- Diagnostical examinations for Children (head, stomach, hip joints, ultrasonography, echocardiography, x-ray etc.);
- Speech therapist for infants;
- Speech and Language therapist;
- Rehabilitation therapy and exercise treatment (handling and Bobath exercises, sling therapy, massages, physical therapy procedures etc.).
Diagnostical examinations for Children
- head, stomach ultrasonography,
- hip joints ultrasonography,
- magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for children,
- x-ray etc.;
We also offer our outpatient surgery services for children, in case injections, intravenous infusions or other procedures are required.